1) Reaching office of President of the United States without even being elected.
2) Taking the strongest economy in United States history and causing it to plummet to the largest deficit.
3) Giving huge tax breaks to corporations who continue to ship jobs overseas.
4) Spending the United States surplus and bankrupting the Treasury.
5) Lying to the country and the world about "weapons of mass destruction".
6) Attacking and occupying a sovereign nation against the will of the United Nations.
7) Getting congress to pass the Patriot Act, threatening habeas corpus and the 1st, 4th, 5th, 8th, and 14th Amendments.
8) Withdrawing from the World Court of Law.
9) Being the first president to have gone AWOL.
10) Changing United States policy allowing convicted criminals to be awarded government contracts.
11) Obtaining the most corporate campaign donations in United States history.
12) Lowering our clean air and water standards while allowing companies (who just happen to be contributors to the Bush campaign) to profit from the weakened regulations.
13) Being the first United States President to enter office with a criminal record.
14) Taking more vacation days than any other United States President in history.
15) Under-funding his so-called No Child Left Behind Act.
16) Cutting health benefits from veterans, and unemployment benefits from out-of-work Americans.
17) Causing genocide as a result of ignoring Hurricane Katrina.
18) Shoving "democracy" down other nation's throats, whether they like it or not.
19) Losing a good portion of America's allies, and becoming the greatest threat to world peace.
20) Turning the United States into a third world country by importing poverty with his Guest Worker Program.
21) Trying to boost the economy with rinky dink $300 "stimulus checks."
22) Retaining office for a second term.
God Save America!